Friday, May 25, 2012

That's the Way ♥ Goes...

After being away from the studio playing live LNTG is back and loving being behind the controls.
Expect a bit of a rush of new material to come. Here he rubs Janet again [we mean that in the production sense] taking on 'That's The Way Love Goes.' He moves mysteriously as we seem to be only discussing recently what a great track and clip this is and Bang!
It's raining and cold here in Australia right now but no matter where you are in the world when you hear this latest edit we hope it warms you up.







2 comments:

  1. I love this edit...when will it be released? I like how you slowed the bassline down to 1/2 time and then played the vocals at normal speed. very erotic and sexy groove. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey djlahawk, thanks for your compliments for the new Janet edit. This one as you know is fresh out of LNTG studio but hoping to know more about a possible release soon. I will give you a heads up as soon as I know more.

    ReplyDelete