Here's a great moment captured when Giorgio Moroder signs Nile Rodger's guitar!
Now what would that instrument be worth???
The guy photo bombin in the background sums up the importance of the moment beautifully.
I assume this is related to the rumored Daft Punk album in the works. I had no idea these two were still making music (but glad to see it). I've got high hopes for the new album, but what I'd really like is for Moroder and Rodgers to keep working on new material. They've got a lot of knowledge and a really unique perspective which we could really benefit from these days!
Completely agree with you on the Moroder Rodgers collaboration, that would be awesome to see something new from that duo. The rumour on Giorgio producing Daft Punk album seems to be more than that as it is starting to be promoted as happening. Something to look forward to. Hoping they tap into Moroder's more early production skills that would be amazing. Nile although has not been that well in recent times seems to be loving his music as much as ever and hopefully his health is great. He recently toured AUS and received glowing reviews from critics and fans alike.
I assume this is related to the rumored Daft Punk album in the works. I had no idea these two were still making music (but glad to see it). I've got high hopes for the new album, but what I'd really like is for Moroder and Rodgers to keep working on new material. They've got a lot of knowledge and a really unique perspective which we could really benefit from these days!
ReplyDeleteCompletely agree with you on the Moroder Rodgers collaboration, that would be awesome to see something new from that duo. The rumour on Giorgio producing Daft Punk album seems to be more than that as it is starting to be promoted as happening. Something to look forward to. Hoping they tap into Moroder's more early production skills that would be amazing.
ReplyDeleteNile although has not been that well in recent times seems to be loving his music as much as ever and hopefully his health is great. He recently toured AUS and received glowing reviews from critics and fans alike.